A few of our Projects
- Wireless USB hardware and software design for 2 medical instruments with a 5 radio base unit (included the Cypress FX2, PSoC and Encore chips).
- Wireless control for an M1 rifle simulator using Cypress WUSB (allows operator to cause jamming, etc).
- Wireless candy dish, using Cypress WUSB, used in a multimedia home control system.
- Host software and USB driver for an ultrasound fingerprint scanner.
- USB implementation including firmware and USB driver for the FlashCut CNC system.
- USB design, firmware, and driver for Melafind (First system for early detection of skin cancer).
- USB design using the Cypress FX2 for a USB 2.0 lottery ticket scanner along with associated host software.
- USB design, firmware and Linux driver for a USB magnetic card reader.
- USB interface, firmware, and USB driver used in an electrochemistry instrument.
- USB hardware design, firmware, and USB driver for an ultrasound application.
- Hardware design and firmware for WEB enabled remote power switch.
- USB firmware and driver for the Palm Pilot personal organizer PC link.
- USB firmware and driver for a USB-to-Parallel converter.
- Developed and sold commercial USB Driver Toolkit product supporting Cypress EZ-USB and other manufacturers USB chips. Information on this product can be viewed at DeviceDriver.com. It has been used by companies worldwide.
Customers include: Strathkelvin Instruments Ltd., Amptek, Ladybug Technologies, Dynjab Technologies Pty Ltd., Analog Modules, Caresbuilt, Checksum Technologies, Comarco, Los Alomos Labs, Marvell, Meadowlark Optics, Mountain CMAC, NCI-GoLogic, Philips Medical Systems, Roper Scientific, Scanivalve, Sensorium, Spectra Technologies, Spiricon, StellarNet, Wildseed, Zevex, BBC Technologies, ElectroGlas, LabJack, Institut fur Laser-Physik, Mountain CMAC, Optical Finess, Ototech, Scanivalve, Targa Systems, Zevex, Wildseed.
Typically, consulting services were also provided for firmware, hardware, and host application development.
USB DRIVER TOOLKIT |
STORE | CONTACT |